Pat Nixon declared herself pro-choice after the 1973 court case Roe v. Wade, making her the first First Lady to do so. Prior to the court decision, her views on abortion were a bit more mixed. In 1972 she stated, “I'm really not for abortion. I think...
...and Mitt Romney would be the first pro-choice President since... Barack Obama.
Last week, Ann Romney proudly told the ladies of The View she is pro-life. What some may not know, is that she would be the first First Lady in the White House to defend the life of the unborn since the 1973 court decision of Roe v. Wade made abortion legal.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 19 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014