BOSTON, Mass. – Behind the façade of a nondescript building in Beantown’s north end, Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign headquarters is buzzing with activity. Campaign placards, detailed maps of swing state media markets, and other flair adorn the walls. Recycling bins are loaded with telltale empty cans of diet soda. Caffeine might as well be oxygen here. Televisions in the rapid response bullpen are tuned to President Obama’s latest speech in Ohio. As the president thunders about “roads and bridges,” aides watch attentively, exchanging notes and coordinating the campaign’s reaction in real time. Columns of cubicles break up the expansive ground...
Romney's strategy: step 1 -- call 47% of the American people deadbeats, including the 28.3% who pay payroll tax, but not income tax due to excessive withholding. Because nothing says lazy like agricultural, construction, or manufacturing work! Get a job where you have to do real work, like playing with spreadsheets in Excel! (see: http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/taxtopics/federal-taxes-households.cfm) My God, Romney is such a fool.
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 24 minutes ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago