BOSTON, Mass. – Behind the façade of a nondescript building in Beantown’s north end, Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign headquarters is buzzing with activity. Campaign placards, detailed maps of swing state media markets, and other flair adorn the walls. Recycling bins are loaded with telltale empty cans of diet soda. Caffeine might as well be oxygen here. Televisions in the rapid response bullpen are tuned to President Obama’s latest speech in Ohio. As the president thunders about “roads and bridges,” aides watch attentively, exchanging notes and coordinating the campaign’s reaction in real time. Columns of cubicles break up the expansive ground...
Romney's strategy: step 1 -- call 47% of the American people deadbeats, including the 28.3% who pay payroll tax, but not income tax due to excessive withholding. Because nothing says lazy like agricultural, construction, or manufacturing work! Get a job where you have to do real work, like playing with spreadsheets in Excel! (see: http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/taxtopics/federal-taxes-households.cfm) My God, Romney is such a fool.
- Pew poll: Majority of Republicans think GOP isn’t doing a good job on spending, immigration, and gay marriage Allahpundit 23 mins ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Jim Webb: I’m seriously thinking of running for president as a Democrat Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Climate change so important that cable news ignored Obama’s UN speech Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Bill O’Reilly: Why not raise a 25,000-man global mercenary army to fight ISIS? Allahpundit 3 hours ago