The US Supreme Court may issue its much-anticipated decision on the constitutionality of Obamacare this morning. Regardless of outcome, the ruling will attain instant landmark status, and will make an indelible mark on the 2012 presidential race. Nearly three in four Americans would like to see the High Court invalidate at least the central pillar of the generally unpopular law. As we noted during oral arguments, there is a decent chance that the justices may go even further -- but who really knows? After months of speculation, the public will finally hear the verdict, either in the...
JTGA: When I asked 18communes the very same question you just posed, here was his response on Doherty's thread: "my being here was not my choice and I have responsibilities to other humans and other creatures which I try to protect from human destruction. Simply because I know the solution to the problem does not require me to take an action that will make such a trivial difference when I can save more by being around." Now we see why 18communes is such a worshipper of his Lord and Saviour Obama: BOTH of them have a total callousness toward all OTHER human life - yet BOTH of them regard their OWN lives as too important to be expendable.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Should Kirsten Gillibrand name the senator who told her “I like my girls chubby”? Allahpundit 11 hours ago