Over the past two days, many have raised questions about whether Mitt Romney is actually committed to repealing ObamaCare in its entirety after telling ABC News he supports certain aspects of the law. Romney never said he would keep any part of ObamaCare, but said he would place certain parts he supported, like the coverage of pre-existing conditions, into his own healthcare plan after a full ObamaCare repeal.
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal at CPAC: We have long said this president is a smart man. It may be time to revisit that assumption. Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago