Katie and Cortney have already touched on this brewing "controversy," but I suspect the smallness of the issue -- if you can call it that -- is actually indicative of something larger. The Left's fixation on Mitt Romney's turn of phrase "women full of binders" in the second debate may represent the pettiest and most trivial chapter of this entire campaign. And yes, I'm fully aware of the fact that we've witnessed multiple attacks centered around Romney's pets. At first, I viewed "binders" as a transitory lefty internet meme-generator and twitter sensation....
Well, fellow conservatives, so far, today has been a BEAUTIFUL day! I'm seeing all these poll results that HAVE to have Obama's campaign people hitting their crack pipes and bongs with a VENGEANCE (not, of course, that THEY needed any excuse to dope out), now Bill Clinton appears to be exacting revenge on Obama for throwing Hillary under the bus: http://hotair.com/archives/2012/10/18/bill-clinton-its-true-were-not-fixed/ and C.C. Sabathia didn't get out of the fourth inning at Comerica Park! The smile on my face is getting so wide that very shortly I'll need someone ELSE'S face to be able to hold it all!
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 29 minutes ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago