ValerieParneau: I'd rather be a conservative who is stuck with AKIN than be a liberal who is stuck with BIDEN. By the way, you HAVE seen, haven't you, the claim Ed Klein (author of The Amateur), who states that his sources for this information were from within the Clinton camp, has made that just a couple of weeks ago, Valerie Jarrett sounded out Hillary Clinton about replacing Joe Biden on the Democrats' ticket? That tells ME that the internal polling that Obama's team is doing has them SCARED SH!TLESS! So it's NOT such a great day to be a liberal after all!
Everyone --- everyone! -- from Mitt Romney to Ron Johnson to Barack Obama has denounced Todd Akin's unbelievable remarks about rape and pregnancy.
Some are raising the possibility that Akin should simply remove himself from the race and avoid doing more damage -- to the pro-life cause, to GOP hopes of retaking the Senate, to Missouri's hopes of replacing Obama-Claire McCaskill with a senator who represents mainstream Missouri values.
Akin SHOULD resign. There are two good candidates Akin defeated in the primary -- after McCaskill interfered in it to help secure Akin's win for this very reason....
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago