Wilkerson's allegation followed his former boss's endorsement of President Obama for a second term. The...
"Why do you think Powell, a Black Republican, is voting for Obama, a Black Democrat. Bill, er, Steve, do you think it is Obama's sterling Republican approach to governing? " He stated his reasons for supporting Obama. if you or John Sununu care to read them before jumping to your conclusion that it must be his skin color, Many Republicans believe their party has gone too far to the right,
On MSNBC's Ed Schultz program Friday night, the former chief of staff for Colin Powell, retired Army Col. Lawrence Wilkerson, said, of the Republican Party, "My party is full of racists ... and the real reason a considerable portion of my party wants President Obama out of the White House has nothing to do with the content of his character, nothing to do with his competence as commander in chief and president, and everything to do with the color of his skin ... that's despicable."
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 49 minutes ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago