Democrats appear to have the upper hand on the politics of the fiscal cliff, which might explain their brash pronouncements and mind-blowing conceptualization of "compromise." This morning I outlined three possible contingencies for Republicans, none of which is especially attractive. But is there a fourth way? The GOP's dilemma is a doozy. Their opponents, emboldened by the election, are pushing for counter-productive tax hikes on "the rich" -- a politically popular...
CL - Judging from your comments either you are a young first-year teacher, a student teacher or not a teacher at all. Real teachers have too much respect for their profession to use their job in order to indoctrinate students.
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago