By now you've seen the stories about NBC anchor David Gregory breaking Washington D.C. gun laws by brandishing a 30-round magazine during his abrasive interview with NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre last Sunday. From the anchor chair, Gregory pretty much said high capacity magazines should be banned. Now, because the possession of 30-round magazines are illegal in the District of Columbia, Gregory is under investigation by police; as he should be. Not only did he violate D.C. gun laws, but according to D.C. police [who have confirmed multiple times], he knowingly violated the law after being denied...
In response to:
Greta Van Susteren of Fox is mainstream media? Okay. In any case she makes her point. The idea of prohibiting these 30-round magazines in DC is to prevent their use, not to prevent a discussion about them.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 15 hours ago