By now you've seen the stories about NBC anchor David Gregory breaking Washington D.C. gun laws by brandishing a 30-round magazine during his abrasive interview with NRA Executive Vice President Wayne LaPierre last Sunday. From the anchor chair, Gregory pretty much said high capacity magazines should be banned. Now, because the possession of 30-round magazines are illegal in the District of Columbia, Gregory is under investigation by police; as he should be. Not only did he violate D.C. gun laws, but according to D.C. police [who have confirmed multiple times], he knowingly violated the law after being denied...
In response to:
Greta Van Susteren of Fox is mainstream media? Okay. In any case she makes her point. The idea of prohibiting these 30-round magazines in DC is to prevent their use, not to prevent a discussion about them.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 9 hours ago