In response to:
In 1964 Lyndon Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act and Barry Goldwater opposed it. The same year Johnson beat Goldwater by a landslide, winning all the states except Arizona and the deep South. Wonder why? Reagan and William Buckley also opposed the Civil Rights Act.
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 20 hours ago