Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. Although I believe your organization is no longer necessary and is on the balance harmful to race relations in America, I am nonetheless honored to speak to you tonight. I am honored to speak to you because I recall the days when the NAACP was committed to racial equality. I recall many fine victories during the struggle for civil rights, which was coming to a head when I was a young boy living in Mississippi. Those victories could not have been secured without a firm commitment to First Amendment principles, including the right to petition the...
On race Wilson was no progressive, and by the time he was president both parties had abandoned civil rights and embraced racism. Google republican klan Indiana 1924 if you think only the Democratic party had racists.
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago