An incredulous George Stephanopoulos of ABC subjected Rodman to a grilling more suitable for a corrupt, double-dealing politician: "When you said you love Kim (Jong Un) and think he's awesome, were you aware of his threats to destroy the United States and his regime's horrendous record on human rights? ... Do you think you have a responsibility to ask him about it so that you don't be perceived as sort of propping...
In response to:
This is a case where liberals are going to be attacked no matter how they respond to Rodman's visit -- which IMO is better left ignored.
Former NBA star Dennis Rodman traveled to communist North Korea, a trip financed by a documentary filmmaker. Rodman appeared neither officially nor unofficially as part of the U.S. government.
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 26 mins ago
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Democrats want to have it both ways on Ebola Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Feds soliciting bids for production of four million ID cards for illegal immigrants — per year Allahpundit 3 hours ago