An incredulous George Stephanopoulos of ABC subjected Rodman to a grilling more suitable for a corrupt, double-dealing politician: "When you said you love Kim (Jong Un) and think he's awesome, were you aware of his threats to destroy the United States and his regime's horrendous record on human rights? ... Do you think you have a responsibility to ask him about it so that you don't be perceived as sort of propping...
In response to:
This is a case where liberals are going to be attacked no matter how they respond to Rodman's visit -- which IMO is better left ignored.
Former NBA star Dennis Rodman traveled to communist North Korea, a trip financed by a documentary filmmaker. Rodman appeared neither officially nor unofficially as part of the U.S. government.
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 4 hours ago