The White House is pushing new government spending to "spur economic growth," protect manufacturing plants and "create good-paying jobs" to help America's middle class. Yet across the country, with aggressive lobbying by the...
It is easy to explain why liberals hate manufacturers. Liberals see themselves as Good, True and Right, and they consider themselves superior to all other life forms in every way. This perception is pure illusion, of course, and deep down, liberals know it. They are, in fact, useless parasites who can only take because they have nothing to give. Manufacturers produce goods and services that people want and need, thereby improving the lives of everyone they touch. Manufacturers are the polar opposite of everything that is liberal. The only option available to liberals is implacable hatred.
Here's the latest example of head-splitting cognitive dissonance in Washington: President Obama used his State of the Union address to crusade for a revitalized U.S. manufacturing sector. But while he pays lip service to supporting businesses that build their products on American soil, Obama and his left-wing operatives are hell-bent on driving a key sector of the U.S. manufacturing industry six feet under: the American firearms and ammunition industry.
- Syrian rebels openly admit: We’re going to use America’s money to fight Assad, not just ISIS Allahpundit 40 mins ago
- VA: Actually, those secret wait lists did have something to do with the deaths Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Alexandra Jaffe, Eliana Johnson Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Politics of man who sought to firebomb black congressman’s office won’t surprise you Noah Rothman 2 hour ago
- Poll showing GOP favorability nearly even with Dems met with furious spinning Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Wow: 62% of Republicans support sending ground troops into Iraq and Syria Allahpundit 3 hours ago