The Obama administration has taken exploiting children to a new low. On Thursday, the White House posted four YouTube videos of children reading letters to the president about finding a solution to the gun violence problem (the same kids sitting behind him on Wednesday). In Hinna’s video, for example, she says, “Can we stop using guns? I think if there are no guns on the street no one could get hurt. Bullets don’t have eyes, it can hurt anyone. I’m really scared of guns and criminals around the world. I love my country and I want everyone to be happy...
In response to:
I don't know which is most disgusting. The President of the United States pretending that some child's fantasies about how guns can just disappear is supposed to be a meaningful argument? Or the idea that this was obviously some teacher's idea of a suitable class project in a place where students are supposed to be learning how to become proud, productive Americans?
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 21 minutes ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Former Republican governor of California invites you to crush things in his tank Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Markey: Natural gas exports, grow the economy? Pish tosh! Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- CNN source: Yes, the Malaysian jet sent engine data hours after it disappeared; AP source: No, it didn’t Allahpundit 3 hours ago