So you seem to be saying that, regardless of law, gay people can be as bigoted as they like, and act on it, but anyone else who wants to make his own business decisions is probably a racist. Makes perfect sense to me. Sort of.
- Boehner on defunding DHS: Maybe we’ll, uh, sue Obama over executive amnesty instead Allahpundit 36 mins ago
- The inevitable “let’s ban drones” discussion is upon us Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Conservatives should oppose Mike Pence’s terrible experiment in state-run media Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Hot Air Primary Survey: Post-Freedom Summit Patrick Ishmael 2 hours ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, John Bolton Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Success: Syrian opposition gets short shrift after SOTU bragging Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago