In response to:
Every English teacher I have ever had would have given me an F if I had turned in a paper like this. Rule Number 1 of expository writing is, NEVER use an acronym without explaining it at least once! The reader (me) is left to speculate endlessly on the possible meanings of "CSU," "ESM," "EU," "ECB," and "SPD." I do not live and breathe European economic policy. From this article, all I get is that the German people mostly oppose something, and some politically important people agree, at least in part. Key information is missing, and I should not have to look it up myself.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago