The White House meeting with overseas Muslim Brotherhood leaders was reported in April by a few mainstream journalists and questioned loudly by conservative media. But the White House confab in March with U.S.-based Altalib -- which appears to be a prep session with the global Muslim Brotherhood's American advance team --...
Well folks if we do not vote this Kenyan out of office I can see it a muslim brotherhood flag flying over the white house. Its getting scary this POTUS has no intention of backing Israel and every time he has the opportunity to throw them under the bus is really disgusting.I see many times that video when he was giving that speech apologizing and saying the torture will stop and showing his true colors of him being a muslim and these imbecile liberals have no clue what they have done.This man has destroyed this great nation of ours by making us weak and a laughing stock of the world.
On Friday, March 30, 2012, Hisham Y. Altalib visited the White House. According to visitor logs, Altalib was received by Joshua DuBois, the director of President Obama's Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships. Four days later, White House officials welcomed a foreign delegation of the radical Sharia-enforcing Muslim Brotherhood from Egypt.
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 52 minutes ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago