The American people face an important choice in November. They will either re-elect President Barack Obama for another four-year term, or they will replace him with Governor Mitt Romney. Rather than recapitulate the case against a second term for the incumbent, let's scrutinize eight of the top prevailing arguments against electing his Republican challenger. Each of the following anti-Romney indictments has been advanced -- explicitly, or through surrogates -- by the president's campaign and the Democratic Party. Below you'll find my sincere attempt to address these criticisms in a balanced and honest way, even as I openly...
In response to:
She was dying of cancer, for Pete's sake. There is no evidence whatsoever that she could have been saved with better treatment. In every hospital, there are social workers who help indigent patients pay for treatment. Evidently with this woman, that wasn't enough.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 6 hours ago