Step one is Indiana. With a strong in-state Republican machine, this will likely be the easiest state to swing into the R column. Townhall's PollTracker currently has Romney up by double digits. While a lot can happen in the next few weeks, Indiana is going to...
In response to:
I live in Indiana and see the ground swell of support for Romney, however...because he thinks he's got this one tied up they aren't spending much money here. I cannot find a "victory center" that has Romney yard signs. I have yard signs for my other republican candidates?
Let's be honest: Barack Obama won an impressive landslide victory in 2008. He carried a few states it would not have been expected for a Democrat to carry. Mitt Romney's hopes of victory hinge on turning a few of those blues back red and then making inroads in traditional Democrat territory.
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 28 mins ago
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Hagel: ISIS beyond “just a terrorist group … imminent threat” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Want to go blind with rage? Read this letter from ISIS to the Foley family Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- “Direct invasion”: Aid convoy enters Ukraine Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago