Step one is Indiana. With a strong in-state Republican machine, this will likely be the easiest state to swing into the R column. Townhall's PollTracker currently has Romney up by double digits. While a lot can happen in the next few weeks, Indiana is going to...
In response to:
I live in Indiana and see the ground swell of support for Romney, however...because he thinks he's got this one tied up they aren't spending much money here. I cannot find a "victory center" that has Romney yard signs. I have yard signs for my other republican candidates?
Let's be honest: Barack Obama won an impressive landslide victory in 2008. He carried a few states it would not have been expected for a Democrat to carry. Mitt Romney's hopes of victory hinge on turning a few of those blues back red and then making inroads in traditional Democrat territory.
- Joe Biden 2012: Can you believe Mitt Romney wants to hit Syria? Allahpundit 30 mins ago
- Rally point: Should Obama start talking about combat forces now? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- International community concerned America violating international law by striking Syria? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Jihadi social media: Khorasan Group leader Muhsin al-Fadhli killed in U.S. airstrikes in Syria Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- NYT: On second thought, Bush did pull together a coalition on Iraq Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- U.S. had Assad’s cooperation during strikes on targets in Syria Noah Rothman 3 hours ago