Step one is Indiana. With a strong in-state Republican machine, this will likely be the easiest state to swing into the R column. Townhall's PollTracker currently has Romney up by double digits. While a lot can happen in the next few weeks, Indiana is going to...
In response to:
I live in Indiana and see the ground swell of support for Romney, however...because he thinks he's got this one tied up they aren't spending much money here. I cannot find a "victory center" that has Romney yard signs. I have yard signs for my other republican candidates?
Let's be honest: Barack Obama won an impressive landslide victory in 2008. He carried a few states it would not have been expected for a Democrat to carry. Mitt Romney's hopes of victory hinge on turning a few of those blues back red and then making inroads in traditional Democrat territory.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago