Attorney General Eric Holder will testify before the House Judiciary Committee today for a hearing on Justice Department Oversight. He is guaranteed to be asked questions about the latest information about the lethal Operation Fast and Furious scandal. Earlier this week, Chairman of the House Oversight Committee Darrell Issa, who also sits on the Judiciary Committee, released new information about six wiretap applications approved by senior level DOJ officials, including Holder's second in command Assistant Attorney General Lanny Breuer. According to Issa, these wiretap applications contain detailed information about Fast and Furious gunwalking tactics, tactics senior DOJ officials have...
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 43 minutes ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 4 hours ago