Comrades Have a Jersey Thing

Steve539 Wrote: Jan 13, 2013 10:13 AM
Have you ever looked at the statistics on crime by blacks on blacks? Have you ever looked at crime by blacks against whomever? Nah, facts are not what idiots like to read. Lastly, let me leave you with another fact, the War Between the States was not fought over slavery! Read a few books and you will see the truth!

Comrades Have a Jersey Thing

Steve539 Wrote: Jan 13, 2013 10:06 AM
rancel23, have you ever heard of Libya and the war your boy Obama started there?

Comrades Have a Jersey Thing

Steve539 Wrote: Jan 13, 2013 10:05 AM
rancel23, your post is so nonsensical it does not deserve a rational and coherent response. You, Sir, are a dumba$$! Have a nice day!
kenneth416, let me recommend a good book on the "meltdown" as you say. it is Thomas Sowell's The Housing Boom and Bust. It shows clearly that Bush warned the Congress multiple times about the pending financial problems facing the nation and the Congress basically thumb their collective noses at him. The rest is history. The "bailout at government expense" is a misnomer. If you check, I believe you will find that the financial institutions are paying back all of the money, with interest, or have already paid the money back (AIG for one). Can we all say the same for the GM bailout orchestrated by Geithner which violated all of the previous established procedures in bankruptcy proceedings. A lot of people got royally screwed in that deal.
My apology to emliam because I called her the dumbest person on earth. You have supplanted her in that distinguished area - YOU ARE THE DUMBEST, HANDS DOWN - Merry CHRISTmas!
You are without a shadow of doubt, the dumbest person on the face of the earth. However, Merry Christmas!

The Auto Bailout Failure Is Now Complete

Steve539 Wrote: Dec 20, 2012 9:04 AM
Your post is dead on! The normal bankruptcy, which should have happened first, will happen down the road. The real cause of the "bankruptcy" still has not been addressed correctly and completely - UNION BLOATED COMPENSATION!

Thanks for the Gun, Stupid

Steve539 Wrote: Dec 20, 2012 8:56 AM
Great article, John, and so far we haven't heard from DinghyBoy388 or NurseRoy! Now that is a good day!

Thanks for the Gun, Stupid

Steve539 Wrote: Dec 20, 2012 8:41 AM
Your moniker is very appropriate for your thought process!

Unions Chant "Pork, Pork, Pork!"

Steve539 Wrote: Dec 17, 2012 11:51 AM
Geez, dinghyBoy, you said something that makes sense.

Unions Chant "Pork, Pork, Pork!"

Steve539 Wrote: Dec 17, 2012 11:46 AM
And if you can't make it on your own merits, then I would suggest that you stay in a union. I worked my entire career non-union and I didn't leave anything on the table because I EARNED what I made and my employer was happy with me because I was a producer, always exceeding by budget.