Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will return to the State Department next week after three weeks of recovery from a stomach virus and a related concussion, The Cable has confirmed.
Clinton's ongoing recovery will still prevent her from flying abroad, but will allow...
Don't hold your breath Joe. You will be bitterly disappointed. Mark my words, she is not going to run. And even if she tried to, she is getting so worn out and aging so badly, that she will be a shadow of herself today and will not be the contender you claim she is now. 2016 will belong to the newer, younger kids on the block, regardless of Party affiliation, Race, or gender. The old white guys on both sides are becoming irrelavent history. As I noted below, I also suspect she is hitting the bottle too hard as well, which will also take it's toll on her. She aint gonna do it!
Sec. Clinton has been noticeably absent for the past few weeks because of an illness and related concussion she sustained from fainting. Daniel Halper over at The Weekly Standard dedicated an entire post to wondering where the secretary of state has been and if we’ll even see her again before she leaves office. The answer is yes:
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago