A new survey conducted by PoliceOne Gun Policy & Law Enforcement between March 4 and March 13, 2013 shows an overwhelming majority of law enforcement officials are against new gun control measures. The survey shows huge support for concealed carry by law abiding citizens and approval for law enforcement leaders' across the country who have said they will not enforce more restrictive gun laws in their jurisdictions.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 10 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 11 hours ago