A new survey conducted by PoliceOne Gun Policy & Law Enforcement between March 4 and March 13, 2013 shows an overwhelming majority of law enforcement officials are against new gun control measures. The survey shows huge support for concealed carry by law abiding citizens and approval for law enforcement leaders' across the country who have said they will not enforce more restrictive gun laws in their jurisdictions.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 9 hours ago