As we all know the election is just a month away and it is time to look at the Senate races that could affect which party will control the Senate. Arizona is looking like a toss-up and it’s important that you are up to date on everything that is going on there. We have a close call between current U.S. Congressman Jeff Flake and former Surgeon General Richard Carmona. In what has been a traditionally red state, Arizona has been shifting a bit lately, and has moved more to the center. With the polls showing the race so tight, it may...
Carmona will help to keep the Democrats in control of the Senate if elected. Flake could be the game changer. I foresee a very tight race in view of the large number of seniors who will vote Obama and Carmona because they have been life-long Democrats. It's true, liberal seniors have polluted Oregon, Washington and now Arizona, mostly from California (like me orginally). They cannot see beyond their noses and believe the propoganda they are fed on alphabet TV channels. As for police and fire unions, their endorsements are purely political and designed to placate local political machines. Police and fire personnel are mostly very Conservative and will vote conservative on election day, regardless of their union endorsements.
- Charlie Rangel: The explosion today in Harlem is “our community’s 9/11″ Allahpundit 49 minutes ago
- Farmers, industry getting pretty nervous about the EPA’s incoming water regs Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Brennan: We wouldn’t do a “tremendous” amount of spying, hacking, and monitoring of Congress Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WaPo: Hillary adviser raised funds illegally for 2008 shadow campaign? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: Obama just quietly suspended ObamaCare’s individual mandate until 2016 Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Oh, it’s HBO! Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago