hat does not mean it is given to those who don't attempt to obey the commandments??? This contradicts the Book of Galatians again. Please read the book of Galatians. Thus, Mormons do "earn" their salvation contra the over whelming Scriptures cited. "Elder Dallin H. Oaks of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles discussed the effects of grace and how grace is an important doctrine for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints: And what is ‘all we can do’? It surely includes repentance (see Alma 24:11) and baptism, keeping the commandments, and enduring to the end." This contradicts what Paul taught in Roman and Galatians, the Book of Acts, Eph 2:8-9 and the Gospel of John. From these refernces Faith alone grants eternal life but the person who really has faith has good works coming from that faith. That is the Gospel. Mormonism doesn't teach that...
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago