Amazing. Phil gives his opinion and he is condemned. GLADD gives their opinion and A&E bends over to please them and be intolerant to Phil. Hey A&E and GLADD, the definition of Tolerance is "1. a fair, objective, and permissive attitude toward those whose opinions, practices, race, religion, nationality, etc., differ from one's own; freedom from bigotry. " What hypocrits A&E and GLADD are. These morons give new meaning to the word (intolerant - lack of toleration; unwillingness or refusal to tolerate or respect contrary opinions or beliefs, persons of different races or backgrounds, etc.)
Excellent article Mike! But when have any of your articles not been filled with common sense? Never. Merry Christmas!

What is Islam?

Steve2119 Wrote: Jul 08, 2013 10:20 AM
militant totalitarian version of Islam that emerged in the 20th century??? Doesn't history show that Mohammed's movement started peacefull (in Mecca I believe) but then got violent (in Medina where people thoug he was crazy) and continued that way through the centruies.

My Apology to Mormon Readers

Steve2119 Wrote: Jun 11, 2013 2:02 PM
natzach, you should challenge Sandra Tanner to a debate if you think you are right. The Tanners just quote/show from the primary/original sources that they were allowed to copy back in the 70s and 80. So, I guess you think that your original documents are stupid. That is the obvious conclusion for anyone who wants to know the truth.

My Apology to Mormon Readers

Steve2119 Wrote: Jun 11, 2013 1:56 PM
It is NOT bashing to compare and refute non-Biblical teachings. Almost the entire new testamernt is a polemic. Thus, if the early Church followed your advise, there would be no New testament.

My Apology to Mormon Readers

Steve2119 Wrote: Jun 11, 2013 1:54 PM
Rich, I work with a 4th generation mormon. One thing he told me was that there is a wide spectrum of belief in mormonism. For example, he said there are things that him and his dad disagree on, doctrinally speaking. So, to nail thigs down might be chasing of the wind.

My Apology to Mormon Readers

Steve2119 Wrote: Jun 11, 2013 1:51 PM
It sayd God "knew" him, how? The remainder of the verse defines how. God knew him in that he had a plan ("i sanctified...I ordained")...God foreknew Jeremiah and his life before Jeremiah was born. Als, when did God "make" Jeremiah?, The text says in the womb. The text does not say God made Jeremiah outside of the womb and then plugged him into the body.

My Apology to Mormon Readers

Steve2119 Wrote: Jun 11, 2013 1:42 PM
Dear teeoh, Your statement "To deny that a people are Christian without considering if they believe in the divinity of Christ is short-sighted" is misleading. Mormon teaching has a "different" divinity of Jesus in mind than historic Christianity. Mormon divinity for Jesus consists "partly" in him being the spirit "brother" (of like substance) of Lucifer meanwhile historic Christianity has the pre-existent Jesus being, God the Word (Jn.1:1), the One who made all the angels (Heb. 1 and 2)

My Apology to Mormon Readers

Steve2119 Wrote: Jun 10, 2013 7:08 AM
Adams' doesn't hate Mormons. He just brought up the historical facts about Joseph Smith. Please go to Utah Lighthouse Minitries for the original Mormon documents,.

My Apology to Mormon Readers

Steve2119 Wrote: Jun 08, 2013 9:41 PM
Thank you predecessor!!! BINGO!