If you don't have health insurance it's probably for two main reasons. The first being that you can't afford it or two, you're a healthy young person who doesn't feel like they need it at this point in life. Others may not have health insurance due to lack of employer coverage. Regardless, under new ObamaCare rules lacking health insurance results in a large ObamaCare fine/tax, something that forces people to pay for something they can't afford and young people to pay for something they don't need. Not to mention, when people are paying a fine and not receiving healthcare insurance...
Why didn't it get passed a long time ago, then? Why didn't it pass when Hillary tried it? Why didn't it come to being when The Repubs jhad total control? Why is it, if it was their idea, they were not allowed into any of the discussions behind closed doors? Why did it get passed in the dead of night, on a Christmas eve? Why was the president and all the members of Congress and Senate exempted from it? Why are the Unions exempted from it? Wd any of that be, if the Republicans had done the dirty deed? Yer slippin', Lois. And slippin' badly.
- Journalist quits Ferguson after denouncing the media’s behavior Noah Rothman 12 mins ago
- Ben Rhodes: We won’t necessarily limit our airstrikes against ISIS to Iraq Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- CNN source: Darren Wilson didn’t suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Israel takes out three top Hamas commanders after cease-fire violation Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Scarborough: Golfing after that statement on ISIS shows terrorists that Obama’s one cold bastard Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Sen. Rob Portman, Michael Caspino Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago