If you don't have health insurance it's probably for two main reasons. The first being that you can't afford it or two, you're a healthy young person who doesn't feel like they need it at this point in life. Others may not have health insurance due to lack of employer coverage. Regardless, under new ObamaCare rules lacking health insurance results in a large ObamaCare fine/tax, something that forces people to pay for something they can't afford and young people to pay for something they don't need. Not to mention, when people are paying a fine and not receiving healthcare insurance...
Why didn't it get passed a long time ago, then? Why didn't it pass when Hillary tried it? Why didn't it come to being when The Repubs jhad total control? Why is it, if it was their idea, they were not allowed into any of the discussions behind closed doors? Why did it get passed in the dead of night, on a Christmas eve? Why was the president and all the members of Congress and Senate exempted from it? Why are the Unions exempted from it? Wd any of that be, if the Republicans had done the dirty deed? Yer slippin', Lois. And slippin' badly.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago