The Obama administration has taken exploiting children to a new low. On Thursday, the White House posted four YouTube videos of children reading letters to the president about finding a solution to the gun violence problem (the same kids sitting behind him on Wednesday). In Hinna’s video, for example, she says, “Can we stop using guns? I think if there are no guns on the street no one could get hurt. Bullets don’t have eyes, it can hurt anyone. I’m really scared of guns and criminals around the world. I love my country and I want everyone to be happy...
In response to:
Pathetic. A kid does not EVER think in the lines these kids supposedly think. They think about new video games, new iPods, Justin Beiber, going to the mall...NOT this garbage. A pathetic attempt by Obama to col.lect some sentiment in his favor...He does nothing but manipulate, shade, hint, delay, deflect..and LIE. Pathetic..and disgusting.
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 11 minutes ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago