It's budget week in America, and for the first time in four years, both houses of Congress will respect the law and produce a blueprint for the coming fiscal year. The release of the president's budget, which was due by statute on February 4, has been delayed for a second time until April 8. Senate Democrats will finally unveil their plan on Wednesday, with a single day mark-up planned for Thursday. Sen. Jeff Sessions, the ranking Republican on his chamber's budget committee, says he fears Harry Reid and Patty Murray's caucus will introduce a budget that raises taxes by...
In response to:
Lying about a Marathon doesn't put 6 trillion more debt on our shoulders, though. And you aren't exempted just because you happen to be a moron. You are $25K more in debt because Obama tells the truth so well.
- Putin signals total disregard for the West as rebels take down two more Ukrainian planes Noah Rothman 23 minutes ago
- US intel: MH17 missile an SA-11 fired from eastern Ukraine Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- White House giving up fight over Obamacare’s contraception mandate? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Kerry arrives in Israel for cease-fire talks Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 12 hours ago