The Republican-held House of Representatives has passed Paul Ryan's FY 2014 budget, as well as the final version of a "continuing resolution" that will fund the federal government through the end of the current fiscal year. The latter item locked into place the reduced spending baseline established by the sequester. It does not defund Obamacare, although the GOP FY 2014 budget does. As I wrote earlier, the House rejected a trio of Democratic alternative budgets yesterday, including the Senate Democrats' offering -- which raises taxes by $1.5 trillion, increases overall...
By taking 716 BIL from Medicare? That seems to work for the Dems. That would plug a BIG hole. By opening up another, of course, but that's beside the case..
- Business groups “blindsided” by Obama overtime redefinition Ed Morrissey 22 minutes ago
- Trey Gowdy on Obama’s power grabs: “How does going from being a senator to a president re-write the Constitution?” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Criminal probe opening in GM recall? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jolly win has Dems worried about ObamaCare … messaging Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Obama warns Russia of “cost” in Crimea Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Did Flight 370 continue for four more hours in flight? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago