What is perhaps most striking about Secretary Panetta's action is that it reverses the combat exclusion policy that...
Why the he!! should my sons have to register...when your daughters DON'T have to but can pick and choose what they want to do and don't want to.
With little discussion or fanfare, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta lifted the ban on women in combat that has been in effect for as long as there has been a U.S. military. Feminists and some women serving in the military are applauding the move as a victory for equal rights. They claim that justice requires nothing short of opening all positions to females, regardless of the consequences to combat effectiveness, unit cohesion, or military readiness, factors whose importance they minimize in any event.
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 52 mins ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Stemwinder: Rand Paul rips Obama’s Syria plan, McCain, Kerry, Hillary, interventionists, anti-war hypocrites, you name it Allahpundit 4 hours ago