B to the S! There's no doubting that after hearing this General Martin Dempsey would make a great "women's studies" college professor. Dempsey says it's all psychological and societal pressure that determines males to be seen as "warrior" and women as not. Colleges have been pushing this line of garbage for years and have finally succumb to waving the white flag because the simple fact is reality is just to hard to ignore. This male/female worldview sees no inherent difference between males and females--only their different genitalia. This is how they can fully embrace homosexual marriage--after all, if there's no...
In response to:
I'm fed up with the whole cr@p. From now on, I advocate EVERYTHING full equal. Same entrance requirements for military (if women can't meet the male standards, lower the male standards to the female standards. That way, more of the wussy boys can get in (can't do even 1 pushup). Same bathrooms, barracks, whole shee-bang. And while your at it, make women register for the draft. And that's just the military. Also....NO difference in sports. ONE basketball team, ONE Volleyball team, etc. Whoever is best wins...make'em all coed. Period. Let's just jump to the absolute conclusion of this Liberal Charley-Foxtrot and see how it all comes out.
- Josh Earnest: We’re the most transparent administration ever, no matter what journalists say Ed Morrissey 53 minutes ago
- Paul vs. Perry, Round 2: Rand says Rick is ‘stuck in the past’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Israel shoots down Hamas drone as escalation continues Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago