B to the S! There's no doubting that after hearing this General Martin Dempsey would make a great "women's studies" college professor. Dempsey says it's all psychological and societal pressure that determines males to be seen as "warrior" and women as not. Colleges have been pushing this line of garbage for years and have finally succumb to waving the white flag because the simple fact is reality is just to hard to ignore. This male/female worldview sees no inherent difference between males and females--only their different genitalia. This is how they can fully embrace homosexual marriage--after all, if there's no...
In response to:
I'm fed up with the whole cr@p. From now on, I advocate EVERYTHING full equal. Same entrance requirements for military (if women can't meet the male standards, lower the male standards to the female standards. That way, more of the wussy boys can get in (can't do even 1 pushup). Same bathrooms, barracks, whole shee-bang. And while your at it, make women register for the draft. And that's just the military. Also....NO difference in sports. ONE basketball team, ONE Volleyball team, etc. Whoever is best wins...make'em all coed. Period. Let's just jump to the absolute conclusion of this Liberal Charley-Foxtrot and see how it all comes out.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014