B to the S! There's no doubting that after hearing this General Martin Dempsey would make a great "women's studies" college professor. Dempsey says it's all psychological and societal pressure that determines males to be seen as "warrior" and women as not. Colleges have been pushing this line of garbage for years and have finally succumb to waving the white flag because the simple fact is reality is just to hard to ignore. This male/female worldview sees no inherent difference between males and females--only their different genitalia. This is how they can fully embrace homosexual marriage--after all, if there's no...
In response to:
I'm fed up with the whole cr@p. From now on, I advocate EVERYTHING full equal. Same entrance requirements for military (if women can't meet the male standards, lower the male standards to the female standards. That way, more of the wussy boys can get in (can't do even 1 pushup). Same bathrooms, barracks, whole shee-bang. And while your at it, make women register for the draft. And that's just the military. Also....NO difference in sports. ONE basketball team, ONE Volleyball team, etc. Whoever is best wins...make'em all coed. Period. Let's just jump to the absolute conclusion of this Liberal Charley-Foxtrot and see how it all comes out.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago