Bear in mind that this is the same crew whose most recent "deficit reduction" plan increased the deficit by tens of billions, who are trying to redefine tax increases as "spending cuts," and whose idea of a "balanced approach" doesn't actually involve balancing the budget. Still, inventing close to $2 trillion in phony, fig-leaf deficit reductions is a pretty tall order. Yesterday I briefly called attention to a piece in The Hill that sketched out the broad contours of Senate Democrats' forthcoming budget proposal -- their...
In response to:
Helluha lot more fiscally conservative than Obumma and is libert@rd cohorts.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago