Espiritus offered a unique perspective: “The Black, Youth and Latino ‘vote’ is being used [by the Chinese] for the outcome [of the] 2012 election. . . . Under Komrad Obama, America’s military will be emasculated,...
That does not mean that INDIVIDUALS cannot have standards that they want to uphold in their candidates - just that there cannot be an OFFICIAL qualification one must pass in order to become a candidate. Progressives and atheists are trying to make a "religious test" that no religious person can be qualified for a public position (see Shawn Mitchell' 11/26/12 column - http://townhall.com/columnists/shawnmitchell/2012/11/26/lefts_newest_inquisition_deny_your_god_or_be_deemed_unfit). The furor over Richard Mourdock's religiously orthodox statements about rape and God's will is a case-in-point. The Left will only accept religious values that support liberal positions. All others are "crazy","fanatic" and "extreme".
My open letter to my black Christian friends, written out of respect and solidarity, generated an extremely high number of email responses. They ranged from commendation to condemnation, with one email informing me that neither “you nor I are going to alter prophecy, these things are foretold, we have to pray now GOD will get us out of here before masses get destroyed!”
- Politico, WaPo, ABC: This “no strategy” comment will do serious damage Ed Morrissey 39 mins ago
- How many times does Josh Earnest have to say ‘strategy’ before you forget yesterday? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 2 hour ago
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- More non-existent voter fraud tuns up in Virginia Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago