Thanks again Doug for a great article. It's interesting to me that President Obama is probably not aware of any of this because of his recent statement about honoring the death of this gangster/bully. Or, if he is aware of Mr. Martin's history, he is purely politicizing his death to raise racial issues and gun control as well as create another smoke screen in an attempt to cover up the real scandals that BO is facing with Obamacare, IRS, Snowden, Benghazi, Fast & Furious, etc. I'm only hoping that in all of the information that Snowden has taken, it may contain phone records of BO telling the truth about giving the "Stand down" orders during the Benghazi attack or approving the arms movement to Mexican gangsters in the Fast & Furious scandal - either of which will make a case for impeachment for both him and Biden.
It also offends me when they refer to "a black CHILD has been murdered". As if Mr. Martin is really just a child? At over 6 feet and 175 lbs makes him a pretty big child in my opinion. I'm sure that Mr. Zimmerman didn't ask how old he was during his brutal assault.

Edward Snowden's Just Rewards

StephenWC Wrote: Jul 11, 2013 12:54 PM
I can only hope and pray that on the 4 laptop computers, Snowden has files of President Obama's phone calls providing evidence that can impeach him and Biden. We also need to rid this country of the insane leaders of the DOJ and IRS and the progressive democrap party before our great country is ruined even more by this corrupt government.
Excellent editorial! Every insane and corrupt action by our government is being ignored by the MSM and it is very frustrating. Every promise coming from President Obama regarding being transparent, upholding the Constitution, and reducing the debt has been broken time and time again. The USA has become the laughing stock of the world due to our progressively socialistic administration culminating in never-ending scandals. I cringe every time I hear BO speak knowing that he is lying and covering up with every word. He certainly is making a transformation - transforming our liberty and freedoms right down the toilet! Our only hope is to impeach both Obama and Biden before they march us all off the cliff of economic and moral disaster - not to mention his continual effort of decimating our military might. I only wish that Obama's parents would have had his views on abortion before this despicable person had ever been born.

He's Great Out of the Country

StephenWC Wrote: Jul 09, 2013 12:44 PM
Amen!! Every insane and corrupt action by our government is being ignored by the MSM and it is very frustrating. Every promise coming from President Obama regarding being transparent, upholding the Constitution, and reducing the debt has been broken time and time again. The USA has become the laughing stock of the world due to our progressively socialistic administration. I cringe every time I hear him speak knowing that he is lying and covering up with every word. Our only hope is to impeach both Obama and Biden before they march us all off the cliff of economic disaster. I only wish that Obama's parents would have had his views on abortion before this despicable person had ever been born.

Egypt's Coup ... and Ours

StephenWC Wrote: Jul 09, 2013 12:21 PM
Well said and amen.
Excellent editorial! Every insane and corrupt action by our government is being ignored by the MSM and it is very frustrating. Every promise coming from President Obama regarding being transparent, upholding the Constitution, and reducing the debt has been broken time and time again. The USA has become the laughing stock of the world due to our progressively socialistic administration. I cringe every time I hear him speak knowing that he is lying and covering up with every word. Our only hope is to impeach both Obama and Biden before they march us all off the cliff of economic disaster. I only wish that Obama's parents would have had his views on abortion before this despicable person had ever been born.

The Royal Presidency

StephenWC Wrote: Jul 06, 2013 4:57 AM
Excellent editorial! Every insane and corrupt action by our government is being ignored by the MSM and it is very frustrating. Every promise coming from President Obama regarding being transparent, upholding the Constitution, and reducing the debt has been broken time and time again. The USA has become the laughing stock of the world due to our progressively socialistic administration. I cringe every time I hear him speak knowing that he is lying and covering up with every word. Our only hope is to impeach both Obama and Biden before they march off the cliff of economic disaster. I only wish that Obama's parents would have had his views on abortion before this despicable person had ever been born.

Our Liar President