In response to:
Fine, implement the new provisions without passage , then have a ten year waiting period to see if it they are sufficient. Then we can talk about passing the rest of this garbage bill. By the way, the Constitution of the United States is about 20 pages. 1000 page bills are just ways for liberals to muck up and disguise. I would never vote for any bill larger than the Constitution.
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 11 minutes ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Former Republican governor of California invites you to crush things in his tank Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Markey: Natural gas exports, grow the economy? Pish tosh! Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- CNN source: Yes, the Malaysian jet sent engine data hours after it disappeared; AP source: No, it didn’t Allahpundit 3 hours ago