In response to:
Fine, implement the new provisions without passage , then have a ten year waiting period to see if it they are sufficient. Then we can talk about passing the rest of this garbage bill. By the way, the Constitution of the United States is about 20 pages. 1000 page bills are just ways for liberals to muck up and disguise. I would never vote for any bill larger than the Constitution.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago