Many agree with "sin taxes" like those on cigarettes and alcohol. These are considered unnecessary for survival and can be harmful. Well, I'm in favor of expanding the list some: tattoos , video games, pornography and rap music. There may be more, but of what value are these ?
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
- Provokatsiya: Russia captures NATO allied Lithuania’s ship in international waters Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- Susan Rice: I hope everyone realizes it’s going to take “many months” to train these Syrian rebels Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The unbearable lightness of Hillary, 2016 Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Great news: 36% of Americans can name all three branches of government Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- US Navy spying on private citizens? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Senate’s possible 2016 hopefuls gambling that ISIS war will be unpopular soon Noah Rothman 4 hours ago