In 9 Things to Say Goodbye To, I lamented on the loss of privacy and free speech.
Unfortunately, the situation is much worse, thanks a huge group of senatorial cowards that wrote and passed a "defense" bill that allows US citizens to be arrested, detained, even sent to Guantanamo, Cuba without being charged with any crimes.
On New Year's Eve Obama Signed Defense Bill Despite 'Reservations'
Obama's Blatant Hypocrisy
The "reservations" Obama has are of his own making. Please consider this skewering of President Obama by Rachel Maddow.
- Reuters: Radar data suggests that the missing Malaysian jet was flown far off course deliberately Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Obama: Yeah, a lot of you won’t be able to keep your doctor after all Ed Morrissey 59 minutes ago
- WaPo: Four Pinocchios for Dems’ Koch habit Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Russia: We may move into eastern Ukraine to protect ethnic Russians there too Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Has DoJ blocked a corruption probe into Reid, Lee? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- House Dems whipping against ObamaCare fix Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago