In response to:
Exactly what conservative economic policies might you be referring to? The last true economic conservative in the White House was Warren Harding, who managed to end Woodrow Wilson's depression in 18 months. Seems a pretty fair track record to me. Every President since has engaged in some form of Keynesianism.
- Whiplash: Politifact absolves Democrat who repeated…Politifact’s lie of the year Guy Benson 14 mins ago
- VA whistle-blowers receive settlements for retaliation Jazz Shaw 54 mins ago
- Pierson to Congress: White House intrusion will never happen again Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: Semi-retired president has skipped more than half of his daily security briefings this year Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Intelligence warned Obama of ISIS since 2012? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Obama Takes Media Heat For Shifting Blame On ISIL Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago