In response to:
Exactly what conservative economic policies might you be referring to? The last true economic conservative in the White House was Warren Harding, who managed to end Woodrow Wilson's depression in 18 months. Seems a pretty fair track record to me. Every President since has engaged in some form of Keynesianism.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 46 minutes ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 4 hours ago