I'd be interested in hearing much more of your take on him from the Harvard. I had my own experience at Columbia, and he has changed not a whit from that.
At law school, few people knew Barack Obama really well, and I wasn't one of them, although we did have some dealings when we overlapped The Harvard Law Review.
But in the run up to the convention, it's clear that there are people who have had extensive dealings with him -- and they don't like him very much. Two themes have emerged from news coverage in the last two days, and they are revealing:
(1) He's selfish:
- Democratic Colorado governor exalts Obama’s pool game, is not helping Noah Rothman 32 minutes ago
- Begich: Hey, I’m a thorn in Obama’s … whatever Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Paul vs. Perry, Round 2: Rand says Rick is ‘stuck in the past’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Israel shoots down Hamas drone as escalation continues Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago