Most politicians and many in the media truly believe we are stupid. We are the masses. We are those meant to receive a pat on the head, an empty promise and a warm feeling --- that leaves...
"We Aren't Quite as Stupid as They Think"? Yeah, we are. Maybe not all of us, but it doesn't matter. We proved on Nov 6 that about 70% of "us" are either stupid enough to swallow the transparent lies that Obama shovels their way or oblivious enough not to have seen the life-and-death importance of voting to end his presidency. So as those of us cursed with the intelligence to understand watch in horror, our beloved country will sink beneath the waves and join the lost civilization of Atlantis as an interesting myth for future anthropologists and novelists to play with.
If you are reading any opinion column during the Christmas season, you are likely an individual who seeks out information and observations, and comes to your own conclusions. In other words, you are a "thinking" man or women, and whether you ever agree with a single word I write, I nevertheless both congratulate and give thanks for you. And this column is for you.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago