Most politicians and many in the media truly believe we are stupid. We are the masses. We are those meant to receive a pat on the head, an empty promise and a warm feeling --- that leaves...
"We Aren't Quite as Stupid as They Think"? Yeah, we are. Maybe not all of us, but it doesn't matter. We proved on Nov 6 that about 70% of "us" are either stupid enough to swallow the transparent lies that Obama shovels their way or oblivious enough not to have seen the life-and-death importance of voting to end his presidency. So as those of us cursed with the intelligence to understand watch in horror, our beloved country will sink beneath the waves and join the lost civilization of Atlantis as an interesting myth for future anthropologists and novelists to play with.
If you are reading any opinion column during the Christmas season, you are likely an individual who seeks out information and observations, and comes to your own conclusions. In other words, you are a "thinking" man or women, and whether you ever agree with a single word I write, I nevertheless both congratulate and give thanks for you. And this column is for you.
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 12 mins ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 52 mins ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Dems accuse David Perdue of signing girl’s “torso.” Was signing insulin pump Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago