Not only should they take note, THEY SHOULD PAY ATTENTION! There is NOTHING about this "man" that indicates you should VOTE for him. On the contrary ...
In an amazing, protracted exchange, White House press secretary Jay Carney refused to state the administration's view on whether the capital of Israel is Jerusalem or Tel Aviv.
The fact that this would be such a difficult question for the administration's spokesman speaks volumes about the Obama campaign's ignorance of and/or discomfort with all topics pertaining to our strongest mideast ally, Israel.
Jewish voters who supported the President in 2008 should take note.
- Comforting: Syria-trained American suicide bomber traveled to U.S. undetected Noah Rothman 48 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 13 hours ago