Ms Hollis, #8 comment regarding "sounds like a basis for civil liability" assumes a lot and I believe you have pronounced Mr Zimmerman guilty. Evidence to the contrary about the deceased has not and will not change the facts about his character and previous deeds, not a poster boy for goodness. I challenge you on the content of knowledge about Florida Family Law where this possibly will be heard. The tag on my name is Guardian Ad Litem, State of Florida.
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago