Ms Hollis, #8 comment regarding "sounds like a basis for civil liability" assumes a lot and I believe you have pronounced Mr Zimmerman guilty. Evidence to the contrary about the deceased has not and will not change the facts about his character and previous deeds, not a poster boy for goodness. I challenge you on the content of knowledge about Florida Family Law where this possibly will be heard. The tag on my name is Guardian Ad Litem, State of Florida.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 18 minutes ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- Video: Baffling gun-control ad from Mike Bloomberg’s group draws inevitable response Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- “Are you a Christian?” Tucker Carlson vs. Kirsten Powers on admitting children from Central America Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough on Israel: “We cannot be associated with this if this continues” Allahpundit 3 hours ago