Ms Hollis, #8 comment regarding "sounds like a basis for civil liability" assumes a lot and I believe you have pronounced Mr Zimmerman guilty. Evidence to the contrary about the deceased has not and will not change the facts about his character and previous deeds, not a poster boy for goodness. I challenge you on the content of knowledge about Florida Family Law where this possibly will be heard. The tag on my name is Guardian Ad Litem, State of Florida.
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago