Mr Gelinas, you have spelled it out as accurate as it can be. Complicate the idea of proctecting yourself and yours as a not worthwhile idea. The madness of these folks boggles the mind, Disarm WE THE PEOPLE and give the bad guy the upper hand. Where and when does it end, history, folks, history. History shouts loud and clear exactly what the end result, the outcome of disarming the citizen brings An armed society is a polite society, is a safer society. Sad as it is, there will be a Cain around the next turn with bad intentions on their mind. Demanding of you to give up your property/possesions/life so they can live better at your expense The Ordained Command to sell your cloak and purchase a sword if you do not own a sword is very clear. The Devine Instruction to protect yourself is certainly good enough for me and is not complicated in understanding. .
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago