Since Barack Obama's re-election, hundreds...
It can be said that any offense against the state less grave than insurrection or treason is no small matter, it is sedition. Can a person be tried for sedition? Lincoln, Sheridan and other of his generals are surely guilty of such. Orders were given by Lincoln to destroy the Southern States, burn to the ground after you have pillaged,plundered anything of value from southern homes and farms and take it back to the union states. Then comes the carpetbaggers during reconstruction scaming, stealing what may be left behind It began with the idea of Southern independence, the freedom to sell commercial goods to Europe where better prices were paid than those of the north. Government representation in the North was much more stronger
For decades, it has been obvious that there are irreconcilable differences between Americans who want to control the lives of others and those who wish to be left alone. Which is the more peaceful solution: Americans using the brute force of government to beat liberty-minded people into submission or simply parting company? In a marriage, where vows are ignored and broken, divorce is the most peaceful solution. Similarly, our constitutional and human rights have been increasingly violated by a government instituted to protect them. Americans who support constitutional abrogation have no intention of mending their ways.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014