Since Barack Obama's re-election, hundreds...
It can be said that any offense against the state less grave than insurrection or treason is no small matter, it is sedition. Can a person be tried for sedition? Lincoln, Sheridan and other of his generals are surely guilty of such. Orders were given by Lincoln to destroy the Southern States, burn to the ground after you have pillaged,plundered anything of value from southern homes and farms and take it back to the union states. Then comes the carpetbaggers during reconstruction scaming, stealing what may be left behind It began with the idea of Southern independence, the freedom to sell commercial goods to Europe where better prices were paid than those of the north. Government representation in the North was much more stronger
For decades, it has been obvious that there are irreconcilable differences between Americans who want to control the lives of others and those who wish to be left alone. Which is the more peaceful solution: Americans using the brute force of government to beat liberty-minded people into submission or simply parting company? In a marriage, where vows are ignored and broken, divorce is the most peaceful solution. Similarly, our constitutional and human rights have been increasingly violated by a government instituted to protect them. Americans who support constitutional abrogation have no intention of mending their ways.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 16 hours ago
- NFL Regular Season open thread Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Et tu, Di Fi? Feinstein sours on Obama’s ‘too cautious’ approach to ISIS Noah Rothman 19 hours ago