Say hello to the IBD/TIPP tracking poll:
- Romney: 48.7 percent - Obama: 43.7 percent
- Romney’s lead widened to 5 points from 2 points...
- Romney’s edge among independents widened to 20 points from 18 just a day before.
- Obama’s lead among women narrowed from 10 points to 8 points.
- Romney also continues to make inroads among middle-class voters, moving from a 6-point lead to a 10-point lead.
- The current data include only polls taken after Romney’s resounding debate win over Obama on Oct. 3.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- US training Syrian opposition for defense only against ISIS Ed Morrissey 31 mins ago
- Video: Who’s up for another lecture from Shep Smith about how to properly react to a crisis? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidates start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago