In response to:
It doesn't matter which is more balanced, cable news is awful. MSNBC, Huffington post and Daily KOS are just as biased and unbalanced as FOX news, Town Hall and Red State. You tune in to these media outlets to have your views fed back to you. To be told you are right. Studies have shown (University of MD) that people are less informed from these media outlets. They promote closed mindedness and different world views. In my view, the PBS news hour is the best news show on TV. It is the least biased and most balanced. But people find it dry. It is not "News Entertainment". There is no news personality to like or dislike. I will say this for FOX news; they have the best female legs on TV.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago