It is puzzling that so many minorities voted for Barack Obama over Mitt Romney considering how disproportionately they have suffered economically during Obama's presidency. Black unemployment under Obama increased at a higher pace than whites, from 12.7% to 14.1%, ending at almost twice the unemployment rate of whites. Now, one out of every seven blacks is unemployed. White unemployment barely increased under Obama, from 7.1% to 7.4%.
In response to:
What have conservatives done for minorities? Why should minorities trust Republicans? The party that uses race baiting in elections, voter ID laws, promotes electric fences at the border, and poverty as choice. Is completely out of touch as a white people's party that want to take the country back. To what we do not know. Conservatives need to take "personal Responsibility" and understand the problem is not democrats pandering to minorities giving them "free stuff". It is your brand of conservatism. It is the exclusiveness of right-wing identity politics promoted here at TH and Fox. Either you belong to our tribe or you don't.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago