In response to:
Isn' t this old news? All this came out in 2006 under Bush. When it did, congress gave the telecom companies retro-active clemency so they couldn't be sued. All along Congress Intelligence committees knew about this. Under Bush, conservatives and Republicans had no problem with this. Every six months the re-authorization was approved. Obama didn't do anything except continue what Bush started. Security first! Why the outrage today? What changed?
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 26 minutes ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Obama to deliver statement at 6:45 ET feigning interest in border crisis Allahpundit 3 hours ago