Black Conservatives like Mr. Jackson are rare. There are not enough to reach out to. As long as Republicans continue their love affair with outspoken angry black conservatives (who put a black face on white racism and white values) and are on the fringe of right-wing and are rejected by the black community are destined to be a minority party. The Republican has to change. Mr. Jackson gives you the false hope you do not have to.
- McCain: I want Ted Cruz to apologize to Bob Dole Allahpundit 44 minutes ago
- Shock poll: Americans overwhelmingly favor building the Keystone XL pipeline Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Rick Perry brings down the house at CPAC Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago